- Ride the bicycle trainer during the off season. My aim is to have 4 sessions a week of 30 minutes or an alternate equivelant. The actual time and frequency is not as important to me as the consistency of just doing it.
- I would like to ride 1400 miles outdoors this season, it puts me about 15% more miles than last year and going into a campaign year for me this will be a challenge.
- Increase my average speed. It's though this that I would be able to achieve the 15% more miles.
- Increase my hill climbing abilities through practice, practice and more practice.
- Participate in the Tour de Livingston again and choose a longer route than the last two years.
- Keep my bike's drive train cleaner.
I hope those of you who read this and set goals for bike riding or other items are able to achieve them in the upcoming year and have fun doing it!